Water damage can cause bacteria to form. Improper drying creates mold, but over drying can cause structural damage. If not properly treated, mold can render a home uninhabitable (structurally unsafe).
In a few short hours water destroys your property; your furniture, collectibles, precious mementoes, unique family heirlooms, and important papers – items that can never be replaced.
Mold can result from improper drying.
Mold forms quickly in damp/flooded areas, sewer backup, leaky roofs and pipes, and any areas accumulating excess humidity.
Mold thrives in damp environments.
Separate into two categories and begin the restoration process.